Interactive Mode Overview
LabAutoBox Interactive Overview
Here is a general description of the LabAutoBox interactive mode features.
- Turning on and off the labautomation scheduler. Denoted by light green. This turns on the python scripts that connects to the different devices (microfluidics board, RAMPS motion controller, servo valve controller, syringe pump controller)
- Robotic positioning interface. Denoted by light blue.
- 4-way valve positioning. Denoted by light red.
- Wash, waste and dry interface. Denoted by light brown.
- Pressure compensation control interface. Also denoted by light brown,
- Syringe pump interface. Denoted by light purple.
- Heat block monitoring. Denoted by grey.